LCC Beach Volleyball Expectations
- Be on time. Practice starts at 3:00. All players must remain at the courts. No wandering. Players that are late without prior approval from the coaches can expect extra conditioning and/or loss of game time.
- Excused practices are in cases of sickness, family illness or emergency. Coaches MUST be notified in advance. If a player leaves school early, they are ineligible to play that day.
- DO NOT criticize a teammate! Instead, look for ways that you can help make them a better player. Respect yourself and everyone that is part of the program. Coaches, parents, volunteers, opponents and anyone else. Again, disrespect will result in loss of game time.
- When not participating in a scrimmage or drill, you are to be on the sideline listening, watching and supporting.
- Give 100% effort at all times. You play like you practice.
- Everyone plays an important role on the MavsBeach volleyball team. Accept your role on the team and remember you are an influential and necessary team member.
- Come to practice and games prepared with all athletic gear and equipment you need.
Volleyball is a team game and your actions reflect on the team, yourself, as well as on the LCC volleyball program. It is essential to make the right decisions on the court, in the classroom, and outside of school.